Street Art Communication rocks!


There are so many amazing projects around the world and one of them is Street Art Communication! If I could I would personally thank all these amazingly talented artists who created these masterpieces! I always admire street art because I know how tough it is for these artists to create something like that. Just admit it - street art makes a city look much better! Don't you think?

Look: I'm obsessed with tartan shirts!! Honestly, everytime I see a man wearing a tartan shirt, I just can't...Ask my male friends haha. It's interesting how such thing can make me happy.
Braces, shirt, glasses..kinda being a geek but I love this style! 
This coat/jacket/I don't even know what it is- is so cool! I fell in love with it and I wear it almost all the time!
Last but not least, these boots are so handy, especially in London! :)

Click 'read more' to see all the photos below















shirt Topshop x shorts Calvin Klein Jeans x braces Gate x coat Esprit x boots Diechmann x
glasses Carrera

Photo, edit: Pavla (thank youuu <3 )
Thanks to our lovely girls Lucy and Jane for being such amazing assistants! 

with Love 
xxxx

Michelle

10 comments:

  1. Girls! I've been stalking you on your blog for awhile and you both are amazing! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shirt!
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    Kisses,

    zabawa-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh very beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Very Sexy! I Luv it!
    --------------------------------
    Ladies and Gentlemen become a VENI VIDI VINCO Affiliate and earn 20-30% on commission (confirmed sales). Sign up to today! www.shop.venividivincoregime.com/affiliates/

    ReplyDelete